- Each pot and pan is made of stainless steel 18/10 and has an integrated proportion system for even heat distribution.
- Included on the base of each pot and pan is a copper core for superior and rapid heat conductivity.
- Each lid is made using shock resistant glass with a silicon ring to prevent breakage. See below for more details.
- Inside each pot and pan includes an integrated measuring scale and an integrated oil measuring system.
- ELO's Silicano Plus set is ready to be used on electric, gas, induction and glass ceramic stoves along with being oven safe with heat resistance up to 200 Celsius and 392 Fahrenheit.
- Dishwasher Safe
The Set includes:
- (1) 6.5-inch Stainless Steel 18/10 Casserole Pot (Liquid Capacity of 1.7 Liters or 1.79 quarts)
- (1) 6.5-inch Shock Resistant Glass Lid with Silicon Ring
- (1) 8-inch Stainless Steel 18/10 Casserole Pot (Liquid Capacity of 3.2 Liters or 3.38 quarts)
- (1) 8-inch Shock Resistant Glass Lid with Silicon Ring
- (1) 9.5-inch Stainless Steel 18/10 Casserole Pot(Liquid Capacity of 4.5 Liters or 4.70 quarts)
- (1) 9.5-inch Shock Resistant Glass Lid with Silicon Ring
- (1) 6.5-inch Stainless Steel 18/10 Sauce Pan(Liquid Capacity of 1.4 Liters or 1.47 quarts)
About the Brand:
In 1934 Karl Grünewald created a company that sold pots and pans in small regional markets. Later in 1959, his son Karl Grünewald junior started expanding the company by supplying not only small regional markets but also with large companies. The company started developing other innovated goods such as electric cookers and became one of the best-selling products. Due to their infamous best sellers in electric cookers, the name ELO became their company name deriving from the word ELektrO. Soon ELO was registered as a trademark. With constant updates on new designs and innovative technology it’s no wonder ELO was awarded “Product of the Year” in 2011 and the following year ELO was awarded “The Most Innovative Brand of the Year.” The company has been around for over 80 years and is constantly coming up with innovative products.